Friday, February 23, 2007

My Dad's Blog

Normally I do not do this sort of thing. Almost everything that my dad posts is pretty good and interesting, but this series he is on right now is not only thought provoking, but I believe it could lead to a mass discussion on the things that need to be changed about the church in the U.S. and no matter what you believe, let me tell you, that would be a good thing.

I posted on the issue of combining politics and religion a while ago, and I only wrote a very short tangent of a piece, but my dad's series go into great lengths. The posts are very well written and the comment board is worth reading through as well.

I will put the web address at the end of this post, but for future reference, there is always a link on the right side of my page.

Also...feel free to comment on the topic on my blog, on this post, if you want to...blessings!

Beside the Point

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you say to a foosball tournament in the next couple weeks?

ryan grabill rocks!!!

signed,
ryan's biggest fan.
a.k.a. paul heggie.

rdubbs said...

bro...I'm there...let me know when...:-) Thanks for the post...

Once Was Lost said...

Foosball... what about MarioKart?